Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Everything Happens for a reason !!

On mother's Day Dean and I announced to all of our family and friends that we were having a baby. Well yesterday was a sad day, while in the ER I was told that I lost the baby. I know that there is a meaning for everything, and it wasn't in God's plan for us to have a baby right now. Maybe we need to wait a little while before we try again. Dean and I decided that I would take some time to try and lose some weight and try to be as healthy as i can before i try again!! Also another thing that worries me is that at my work we use something called Keratin on clients hair. It is a process that restores the missing protein in the hair and helps to make it healthy. Well little did i know that once you heat the hair to 400' the chemical turns into formaldehyde!!! The process takes over two hours, and i can't even tell you how many i have done! And not once did my work tell my what the product contained, nor did they tell me that it causes birth defects, and you can not be any where near it if you are pregnant or breast feeding!! So for the most important part of my pregnancy i was breathing in the horrible stuff!!! And get this...they don't even ask client's if they are pregnant or breast feeding. So i think that i'm going to have to quit my job if I'm going to want a healthy baby in the future!!

2 comments:

  1. Im so sorry i love you two so much. Your right that there will be a better time. I cannot believe your WORK!! I would be SO mad if i were you....I love you and look up to you for being so strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you guys its always better to have a healthy baby. good thing you found out about that stuff, yuck! ill loose weight with you ha ha see you soon

    ReplyDelete