Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jenny & Brian's Trip to FL!!!!

I'm so happy that they came out to visit us!! Crazy how life works, they showed up when most needed!! We love you!!! Thanks for everything!!!




Poor Jenny got fried!!!


Jenny the Dolphin!!!! I LOVE YOU JENNY!!! HAAAHAAA

Jenny on the phone with Heidi, rubbing it in how much fun she is having in FL :)

Everyone went boating with out me...someone around here has to work!!!

Caladise Island.
My mom and Jenny!

Jenny & Brian

AAWWWW!!!

Waiting for EVER to eat at this restaurant on the beach!!

Beautiful sunset picture at Clearwater Beach!!


4 comments:

  1. I swear I could strangle you! Although I did laugh. Can I be any fatter!!!!!!! We had so much fun! We are so glad we came down too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT even fat!! You look like flipper glidding on water!!!!! BAH HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a dork! Flipper seriously! You should feel a bruise coming on and I'll be waiting for that wedge. Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's on like donky kong!!! The the first thing you will be getting from me in MO is a big fat wedge!!!

    ReplyDelete